Father’s Day is quickly creeping up on us. On Sunday 18th June, we will be celebrating Dads everywhere and all that they do for their families. I absolutely love Father’s Day, and I always try and make it a little bit special for Mike, with the girls getting involved in giving him their very own special gift (with Mummy’s help of course!)
I normally find Mike pretty easy to buy for, but this year we were a little stumped. We decided to check out what’s on offer for every kind of Dad, and think we’ve come up with a pretty impressive list. If you’re struggling for ideas this Father’s Day, here’s a little bit of inspiration with our Father’s Day Gift Guide! 🙂 All items are photographed in batches 🙂
DIY Dad / Gadget Dad
1) If you have a geeky dad, a techy dad, or a Dad who likes to fix things then he will LOVE the Rebel Tech Kit from Sugru his little kit is like a DIY Dad’s Hack Dream. This little kit has 14 fun hack projects to keep him busy for hours!
2) For Dads who spend a lot of time behind the wheel, why not treat them to a dash cam like the Halfords Next Base Dash Cam. These are valuable tools in proving non fault accidents, and are really increasing in popularity.
The Coffee Lover
3) Mike LOVES a morning coffee, but at times regular coffee can be just a little bit… BORING. I LOVE the look of these sweet smelling MONIN coffee syrups with five delicious flavours including Caramel and Vanilla.
4) For something a little bit different, Union Roasted Coffee have a their Coffee Club subscription service, delivering a regular supply of freshly roasted coffees directly to his door. Ground to suit and in a variety of flavours including chocolate, fruit citrus and nuts!
The Beer / Spirits Lover
5) Mike loves his beer, and he also loves gadgets, so this little tool kills two birds with one stone! – Erin will also love helping Daddy pop open his bottle of beer with this Stainless Steel Zap Cap Bottle Opener.
6) Zippo, home of the iconic windproof lighter, also sell a great stainless steel hip flask, perfect for a little tipple in Dad’s blazer pocket! 🙂
7) For a beer lover, how about a slightly more special bottle of their favourite tipple – this limited edition Traditional London Porter is aged for six months in wooden casks and then blended with a younger batch of London Porter for a smooth finish. The beer is rich, full-bodied and full of roasted coffee and chocolate flavours – perfect for pairing with cheese or roasted meats.
8) For those in London or those who can travel to the city, the Meantime Brewery Tours are a fun 2 hour experience your Dad will love! Guests will enjoy a tour around one of the most state-of-the-art breweries in the UK, gain insight into how Meantime beer is made, embark on a tutored tasting of some super tasty beers and have a laugh with some like-minded beer fanatics. We have two spaces on a Meantime Brewery Tour to give away!! SEE BELOW!!
9) If sparkling wine is more up your Dad’s street, then a Bubble Club gift membership may be just the ticket – each box contains two different bottles of sparkling wine plus a selection of gourmet goodies! 🙂
The Office Dad
10) My other half works in an office, but is regularly driving to warehouses, new builds and construction sites for meetings. These mini Sheaffer Ion pens are small but perfectly formed, and ideal for clipping onto his lanyard for easy access! For the snazzy office dresser, you can even match the colour to your tie! 🙂
11) Mike can NEVER find cufflinks when he needs them, and every time we have a wedding/funeral/formal event, there is a mad panic as he hunts the house trying to find them. These little Cufflink and Tie Clip Sets from Slaters come in a handy little box, perfect for keeping in his top drawer ready for the occasion. Just £15 makes them an affordable option too!
The Image Conscious Dad
12) Mike would never admit it publically, but like a lot of men, he is paranoid about the prospect of a receeding hairline – so far so good. MR Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Products help reduce the rate of hair loss and leave hair feeling thicker, and are also available to purchase at Boots.
The Sentimental Dad
13) For the Dad who loves things a little more on the sentimental side, we love this Personalised ‘This Daddy Belongs To” keyring, from Born Gifted that can be personalised with your children’s names.
14) We also love their SuperDad Mug, which can feature a personal message on the back from your children. Every Dad should feel like a superhero whilst drinking their morning brew right??
15) Made 4 Keepsake make fantastic personalised babygrows and tshirts – perfect for marking a first Father’s Day. These can also be made for Grandads too! 🙂
The Homely Dad
16) When I bought charity pyjamas for the entire family at Christmas, I thought Mike would disown me, but it turns out he absolutely LOVED them. Having worked in an office all day, there is something intensely satisfying of coming home, taking off his work trousers, shirt and tie, and getting on the lounge pants or pj bottoms. We LOVE the ranges from Cyber Jammies – they come with either t-shirt or button shirt tops.
17) A gadget for the Dad who loves his bed – we love the look of the S+ ResMed sleep tracker. The S+ ResMed allows users to set a window of time to naturally wake them during a light sleep, enabling them to wake feeling more refreshed. It would also prove he is WRONG when he claims he is as sleep derpived as you.
The Smooth yet Sensitive Dad
There’s one thing that ALL Dads have in common, and that is that all of them (or at least most of them!) need to shave, prune or pamper their facial hair!
18) Men will LOVE the recently launched Braun Series 3 Shave and Style – a shaver which helps your Dad perfect his look whether it be a close shave, short stubble or perfectly pruned beard.
19) Gilette have a special Proshield Lions pack from their partnership with the British & Irish Lions – these lions branded razors are a great option for any rugby loving Dad.
20) Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Razors feature gel pools, which last up to twice as long as a lubricated strip and deliver 40 per cent less friction, perfect for a Dad who wants a close shave.
21) For something a bit different on the shaving front, DORCO offer a razor subscription service, sending disposable razors in the post – we love this idea – and they have a women’s range too! 🙂
22) After perfecting their chosen look – Dads can benefit from the Nivea for Men range of Protect & Care products including face wash, shave lotion and moisturising cream, perfect for keeping their skin soft and smooth after a shave.
23) I am someone who always thinks biscuits taste better out of a tin. Even better when its an I LOVE DAD tin full of traditional Scottish shortbread. I love Walkers Shortbread, and there is also a small chance he might share. Always a winner.
24) Whilst on the hope of sharing prospects, Dads will LOVE the Petit Indulgence Collection of Lily O’Brien Chocolates. I have already picked out my favourites in the hope I get to the Orange Chocolate Ganache before he does! The ranges are available at Asda and Booths, or for that special Father’s Day touch, you can personalise the boxes online at Lily O’Brien’s online shop.
25) And finally, or for the Dad who appears to have absolutely everything, you simply cannot go wrong with the One4All Gift card – that can be spent at over 50,000 retailers nationwide including high street favourites such as John Lewis, M&S and Amazon. These cards are available online or at your local post office, and can be pre-loaded with anything from £10 to £400. You can even use their personalisation service to create a card with a personal touch! 🙂
If that hasn’t inspired you, nothing will!! 🙂 Wishing you all a Happy Father’s Day from everyone here at Real Mum Reviews! 🙂
Happy shopping! 🙂
We have two places on a Meantime Greenwich Brewery Tour to give away – as outlined above, these are a great experience for your Dad this Father’s Day. To enter please use Gleam below. T&Cs apply. Travel not included. GOOD LUCK!
*Disclosure – I received product samples of some of the items featured in this gift guide*