Hello and welcome to my brand new Linky – Little Leaps!
Little Leaps will run fortnightly, opening on a Friday and staying open for 7 days.
The Little Leaps Linky is all about milestones and development, linking up posts that either:
- Celebrate key milestones, progress, achievements or developmental leaps e.g. baby’s first weeks / months, new words, first steps, weaning progress, sleeping, crawling etc
- Discuss the challenges of developmental leaps such as the rise of a threenager, toddler tantrums, sleep regressions, teething, etc
- Reflect on how your child has grown both physically & mentally
You can link up old or new posts, which can be written posts or largely photo based.
The rules for the linky are simple, and as follows:
– Add the Linky Badge to your post using the code below (contact us if you get stuck!)
– Add your link to the InLinkz upload.
– Comment on at least 2 other posts within the Linky.
– Please share your posts on social media using the #littleleaps hashtag.
Each week I will read all posts and share my favourites on my Twitter feed the following week.
I look forward to reading all about your little ones and their Little Leaps!