Hump Day Linky 1 – 26/4
Welcome to the first ever Hump Day Linky – a new blog Linky for parenting and lifestyle bloggers celebrating that we have finally reached Wednesday – “Hump Day”. The middle of the week and the point at which the weekend comes into sight. It’s all downhill to Saturday from here! 🙂
There is no set theme to the Hump Day Linky meaning you can share any posts of your choice, be it current affairs, reviews, rants or random warblings!
As this will obviously be your first time at the Hump Day Linky, I’ll briefly explain the rules (of which there are very few):
- The Hump Day Linky will be open every WEDNESDAY ONLY, from 9am until midnight.
- You can link up to two posts each week – anything from Parenting and Lifestyle bloggers goes, so the topic is entirely up to you! (Although no linking linkies please)
- Please add the Hump Day Linky badge to your posts or on to your side bar using the code below. Alternatively you can do a link back to the Linky post in a normal written link if you prefer eg ‘I’ve linked this post up to #HumpDayLinky’
- Please comment on the Host’s post, and at least 2 other posts within the Linky, one of which should be the post immediately before yours. Please use the hashtag #HumpDayLinky in your comments.
- Please tell the world using social – share your link ups and if you tweet me @realmumreview I will share your posts! 🙂
- Each week, I will share my two favourite posts from the week before and include them in the new Hump Day Linky post.
This hump day at Real Mum Reviews we are looking forward to the weekend – an exciting one for me as its time for the big chop!! I am having 7 inches cut off my hair for The Little Princess Trust and as the day gets closer my nerves are increasing!!
I hope the rest of you are having a good week, and I look forward to reading your posts!